Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Random's make life Hilarious
There are so many things in this world that are just hilarious. I find myself wanting to break out in fits of laughter daily.

One of the things today that I have found commical is random people that chat to you on Skype. I use Skype at work now that msn messenger is blocked. It is how I communicate with some of my friends when I need to.

So every now and then I get these randoms that just start talking to me. I usually talk to them for all of about half an hour before I block them.

They are always guys that randomly speak to me. They all want to see a picture of you and are obviously desperate for some female attention. They say the most hilarious things sometimes. This one guy today ended up talking about weddings. I mentioned that I enjoyed going to weddings in which he proceeded to tell me that perhaps one day it will be our wedding...*cough cough* Excuse me! Where do these freaks get off saying things like that straight off the bat. After that he decided to call me his 'princess'. I aint no one's princess and certainly not his. Ick!

After laughing histerically and showing the message to those around me I feel like saying 'Not in your life time!' Instead I change the subject, give them 5 more minutes of talking time. Then I politely mention 'Oh I'm so busy I'll talk to you later!'. I then take great joy in blocking them so that they can never contact me again.

This is just one of the hilarious happenings that random's cause. I guess it keeps life interesting.

Labels: ,

Thoughts shared by kdoll aka *~Puzzle~*


0 spoke to me... Thank you kindly!

Photobucket

Name: Tey
Location: Brisbane, Australia

I am 21 and like hanging out with my fiance, family and friends. I love going to the beach.

I also would love to travel to many places. Especially the US and Europe. After the Wedding my fiance and I will save for it and reduce debt
Learn more about me here!

Who links to my website?
Want to get in touch with me?
Send it here

Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!





Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing Listed on BlogShares