Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Blog world changes
One thing I have noticed since coming back to the land of the blogs is how many of the people on my favourite blogs list no longer blog. It's kind of sad in a way. People move on I guess. From doing the blog rounds lately I have realised that there is quite a few that arn't so regular anymore.

I can relate as I've been and off and on blogger over the last year. Life gets busy and sometimes blogging feels like a chore. I think that it is important as a blogger to love it. If it gets tiresome, by all means take a breather and come back when you want.

Anyway last night I was up till midnight doing one of my three college assignments due tomorrow. One down two to go. I will be staying at work tonight to do it as I require internet access to do research and I do not have internet at home at the moment. It is going to be a long day.

I am already wiped out from yesterday. Anyway I have a bit of work to do.
Bye
Thoughts shared by kdoll aka *~Puzzle~*


1 spoke to me... Thank you kindly!

Photobucket

Name: Tey
Location: Brisbane, Australia

I am 21 and like hanging out with my fiance, family and friends. I love going to the beach.

I also would love to travel to many places. Especially the US and Europe. After the Wedding my fiance and I will save for it and reduce debt
Learn more about me here!

Who links to my website?
Want to get in touch with me?
Send it here

Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!





Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing Listed on BlogShares