Wednesday, October 17, 2007
I never want to look at another college assignment again!
Well last night I stayed at work to complete my College Assignment on Ethical Conduct. I did okay for the first couple of hours. However the last hour was one of great torture. I do not want to look at one more code of conduct. I did not even finish the assignment. The plan is to swap some notes with the boys at college tonight.

Anyway so yes I was here at work until 9pm last night. Being at work that late does strange things to one's mind. At about quarter to 9 I got fed up and stopped doing the assignment. I still had half an hour till my bus came so I was thinking of things that I could do at work that I can't normally do during the day... This included doing a cartwheel in the hall way and changing the ringer on people's phone's so that when someone calls them a voice says 'are you there, are you there??....are you there, are you there??... Hehe and no I will not get in trouble for that. I was selective with the phone's I chose. I chose people's phones that I knew, knew how to change it back and would find it funny.

It was quite scary having to catch a bus home from the city at that time aswell. Especially on my own. I liked freaked out everytime someone was walking past. One time this nice looking guy with his mate walked past and smiled at me and I smiled back but I was so scared I just about wet my pants. He was like twice my height (althought not hard to achieve given I'm vertically challenged) and I was thinking 'please don't hurt me..'.

Anyway I got home and went straight to bed. I woke up not feeling too tired...but the tiredness has hit me now and I want to sleep. But I can't sleep until after tafe tonight. Which will be late.

I have also been eating bad. Lots of snacking during assignments. And I've been too tired to go to the gym in the mornings. Next week will be back to normal and I am glad!
Thoughts shared by kdoll aka *~Puzzle~*


0 spoke to me... Thank you kindly!

Photobucket

Name: Tey
Location: Brisbane, Australia

I am 21 and like hanging out with my fiance, family and friends. I love going to the beach.

I also would love to travel to many places. Especially the US and Europe. After the Wedding my fiance and I will save for it and reduce debt
Learn more about me here!

Who links to my website?
Want to get in touch with me?
Send it here

Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!





Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing Listed on BlogShares