Well the weekend was good. My friend Diana and I went to the beach on saturday. It was such a beautiful sunny day. The ocean was blue and the sand white. We managed to get a couple of hours in the sun before the wind picked up. And when the wind picked up it was with great enthusiasm that we decided the only move to make was onto the shopping mall. We ate Subway then shopped and then ate Ice Cream and shopped. I have decided that I love shopping.
So as I mentioned on friday my Nana came over for dinner on friday night. It was actually a nice evening and I can happily say that my fears on friday were not lived out. There were no family arguments or spats at the dinner table. Just a nice family time. Ofcourse it was quite humourous the amount of hints and topics of conversation instigated by my Nana revolved around me and my brother having a girlfriend/boyfriend, marriage, babies etc. 'Oh Kristy' she says 'I have these dreams of you ringing me up and saying 'Hi Nana, I have a man in my life'. Pfft. Hilarious stuff actually. My brother and I would just look at each other and roll our eyes trying not to laugh. I was trying so hard not to break out into fits of laughter. It's a Nana's job to worry about such things I suppose.
There was plenty of other things that happened on the weekend but I thought I'd try and keep my posts simple and spread things over the week.
Name: Tey
Location: Brisbane, Australia
I am 21 and like hanging out with my fiance, family and friends. I love going to the beach.
I also would love to travel to many places. Especially the US and Europe. After the Wedding my fiance and I will save for it and reduce debt
Learn more about me here!
Who links to my website?
Want to get in touch with me?
Send it here
Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!
Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Send it here
Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!
Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
I like Friday's
No more msn or email and Please pray
It's raining
Kate Ritchie leaving Home & Away
Long time no posts
Bourne Ultimatum
It's my Birthday
Diploma
slightly delayed exciting happenings - Spice Girls...
Ocean's 13
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
December 2009
May 2016



Humourous Hints


