Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Sleepy
Today I am very Tired. I am tired because I was on the phone talking to a friend until 12.30am and didn't fall asleep till awhile after. It was a 2 and a half hour conversation. It was a good conversation. One that was very helpful and beneficial.

I was suppose to wake up at 5am to go to the gym and I did wake up for the first one. But what I usually do is i let me alarm ring out and it's not until the 4th one 20 minutes later that I am fully awake. That's why i set my alarm earlier then I need to. But I did not even hear the other alarms this morning. I even slept through a 6am phone call from another friend...and awoke for the 6.30am phone call from that friend. I was barely conscious though.

So tired.

Tonight my sister and I are taking my Nana to dinner.

Today has been a very big eventful day. Up and Down at moments but outcomes were positive.
Anyway enough of my mysterious rambling.
Thoughts shared by kdoll aka *~Puzzle~*


1 spoke to me... Thank you kindly!

Photobucket

Name: Tey
Location: Brisbane, Australia

I am 21 and like hanging out with my fiance, family and friends. I love going to the beach.

I also would love to travel to many places. Especially the US and Europe. After the Wedding my fiance and I will save for it and reduce debt
Learn more about me here!

Who links to my website?
Want to get in touch with me?
Send it here

Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!





Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing Listed on BlogShares