Friday, October 19, 2007
Scary meetings with the boss
Today is Friday. Today I have my work Progress review with my Boss. This is extremely scary as this is the first review with this Boss. Out of the 3 years I have been with my company, I have never had the same boss for my mid year performance review to the Progress review a few months later. I've had 4 boss's. And this current boss is the most scary out of all of them and we havn't had a formal 'chat' since he became my manager 3 months ago.

I am sure it will go fine but I can not help but feel just slightly nervous. I am especially nervous because of the quiet workload I've had. It is certainly something we need to discuss because I can not deal with the boredom that light workload's bring. I thrive when it's busy. I thrive under pressure. I'm just worried that he will see it as my fault that for some reason 100 staff on my floor can not produce enough work to keep me busy. I will be interested to hear is opinion on it.

I'm just praying that it's a constructive meeting and that things really change afterwards. I hope he doesn't dislike me. I know I can't please everybody around me, but to me it's important that those who can make or break my future think highly of me.

Anyway I am so nervous and need to chill out. Only an hour and a half till the meeting....eeek! And until then I have absolutely no work to do. Just what I need to boost my confidence.

Labels:

Thoughts shared by kdoll aka *~Puzzle~*


0 spoke to me... Thank you kindly!

Photobucket

Name: Tey
Location: Brisbane, Australia

I am 21 and like hanging out with my fiance, family and friends. I love going to the beach.

I also would love to travel to many places. Especially the US and Europe. After the Wedding my fiance and I will save for it and reduce debt
Learn more about me here!

Who links to my website?
Want to get in touch with me?
Send it here

Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!





Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing Listed on BlogShares