Monday, October 22, 2007
Monday
Well my weekend was unusually quiet. I didn't have very many plans at all.

My friend Mick took me out to the movies on saturday arvo. We saw Rush Hour 3. It was a good movie. I think the the first Rush Hour was by far the best. Mick and I then hang around afterwards just chatting and catching up. I know Mick from school days and we've been in contact since an informal school reunion a few months ago.

Mick and I got so carried away with talking that I completely forgot about the time. I was suppose to be at my friends 18th party at 6pm and didn't realise the time until 5.45. I had a long way to drive. Luckily I got there at about 6.20 which isn't too bad. And I didn't break the speed limit.

Yesterday I had church and after church I just spent the afternoon procrastinating and in between I would do some of my college assignment. I wasn't too panicked about it because I've only got one more assignment that needs to be finished and polished off.

Also the meeting with the boss on friday went really well and work will probably get alot busier which is good.
Thoughts shared by kdoll aka *~Puzzle~*


1 spoke to me... Thank you kindly!

Photobucket

Name: Tey
Location: Brisbane, Australia

I am 21 and like hanging out with my fiance, family and friends. I love going to the beach.

I also would love to travel to many places. Especially the US and Europe. After the Wedding my fiance and I will save for it and reduce debt
Learn more about me here!

Who links to my website?
Want to get in touch with me?
Send it here

Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!





Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing Listed on BlogShares