Wednesday, February 14, 2007
Happy Valentine's Day

Today is Valentine's Day. I have recieved many well wishes from friends. One that was particularily sweet was that I came to work and there was a poster taped to my computer screen that had "Happy Valentines Day Tey! from your mated Kate and Pip". And there were pink hearts everywhere. It was very sweet.

It is still only mid-day and there is still plenty of chance that I might get a nice surprise from a potential interest. I have a very tiny smidgen of hope that something interesting might come about...But I'm not too worried if it doesn't. Just another boring valentine's day to add to the list.

But to everyone out there...

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!



An even better search engine. New Live Search, try it now at live.com
Thoughts shared by kdoll aka *~Puzzle~*


3 spoke to me... Thank you kindly!

Photobucket

Name: Tey
Location: Brisbane, Australia

I am 21 and like hanging out with my fiance, family and friends. I love going to the beach.

I also would love to travel to many places. Especially the US and Europe. After the Wedding my fiance and I will save for it and reduce debt
Learn more about me here!

Who links to my website?
Want to get in touch with me?
Send it here

Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!





Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing Listed on BlogShares