Tuesday, January 16, 2007
Please can I have some normalcy
I have not blogged in awhile. Our holiday went really well. We all couldn't wait to get home in the end. We all miss sunny Queensland. We got home on saturday. I'm not sure if I told you but our house flooded while we were on holiday from a pipe in the bathroom. My Grandparents discovered it and told us about it. On Saturday we got to see for ourselves what the damage is. There's alot of damage. The water went through almost the whole house. Carpet, doors, skirting some walls need to be replaced. The house will have to be repainted. There is mould. Dining furniture needs replacing and the side tables and dressing table in my parents room is destroyed. The kitchen and both vanities in both bathrooms need replacing. Photos were destroyed. Most of which were baby photos. Aparantly it took 2 weeks to dry the carpets with humidifiers and all sort of other machinery. The house looks like a war zone.

You know I think I'm ready for this year to get better. I think I need a break from drama. I am back at work today. Some normalcy would be good.
Thoughts shared by kdoll aka *~Puzzle~*


3 spoke to me... Thank you kindly!

Photobucket

Name: Tey
Location: Brisbane, Australia

I am 21 and like hanging out with my fiance, family and friends. I love going to the beach.

I also would love to travel to many places. Especially the US and Europe. After the Wedding my fiance and I will save for it and reduce debt
Learn more about me here!

Who links to my website?
Want to get in touch with me?
Send it here

Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!





Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing Listed on BlogShares