Saturday, December 30, 2006
The Adventure begins
Today we travelled from the North Island if New Zealand to the South Island of New Zealand on a really big ferry. The trip was 3 hours, but the boat was nice and big and the ocean was calm so it was no troubles.

We then picked up the 6 birth motorhome. When we first went into it we thought 'What have we gotten ourselves into?' It is so small and we have sooo much luggage. haha. But when we started to get on the road it got really exciting. And now I'm just excited. The motorhome isn't too bad and we will get use to sleeping in cramped spaces and being with each other 24/7.

The south Island is so beautiful. People think New Zealand is beautiful when they go to the North Island. But the South Island is 10 times more beautiful. Massive mountains and pine trees. The water is so beautiful and blue. Everything is beautiful.

One things I have learnt on this trip is to appreciate my family more and be considerate of them. I feel closer to my parents which is great. It takes a lot for me to open up to people face to face and be myself. And I've always found it hard to communicate with my parents. But I think some barriers have been broken.

Anyway You're all probably getting bored of me posting. I'm just wanting to record things in my holiday. I've been quite surprised at how many opportunities I've had to go on the internet.
Thoughts shared by kdoll aka *~Puzzle~*


1 spoke to me... Thank you kindly!

Photobucket

Name: Tey
Location: Brisbane, Australia

I am 21 and like hanging out with my fiance, family and friends. I love going to the beach.

I also would love to travel to many places. Especially the US and Europe. After the Wedding my fiance and I will save for it and reduce debt
Learn more about me here!

Who links to my website?
Want to get in touch with me?
Send it here

Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!





Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing Listed on BlogShares