Tuesday, January 23, 2007
I desperately wanted to post!
You won't believe it....my work has actually put back on their web filtering system after 6 months...and it's bigger and even more of a pain the the behiney then before. It is so stupid, that not only is my email blocked, myspace and ebay....but blogger is blocked....they have blocked my one small connection to the outside world. Don't be suprised if one day I don't come home from work due to them locking the doors. I can understand web filtering programs. They're a good idea. But people need some way of escape or some kind of reminder that there is something behind the four walls of our office.

I like to post when I'm frustrated or when I need to get something out of my head...now I can't do that. *sigh*....There is however some tiny silver lining. They have not blocked MSN instant messenger. This is because while we had access we downloaded the program to our computers and it works off our computers and they can't block it. The only way they can do this is by gaining access to our computer and getting rid of it. But don't think that I'm taking it for granted...on no...i am enjoying every minute that i can make contact with the outside world...because I never know when this one bit of freedom might be taken away aswell.
Thoughts shared by kdoll aka *~Puzzle~*


2 spoke to me... Thank you kindly!

Photobucket

Name: Tey
Location: Brisbane, Australia

I am 21 and like hanging out with my fiance, family and friends. I love going to the beach.

I also would love to travel to many places. Especially the US and Europe. After the Wedding my fiance and I will save for it and reduce debt
Learn more about me here!

Who links to my website?
Want to get in touch with me?
Send it here

Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!





Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing Listed on BlogShares