Friday, January 26, 2007
Australia Day!
Today is Australia day. This is like to celebrate when Captain Cook discovered Australia. It also means that everyone gets a day off.

I love Australia and I'm proud of it and I couldn't live anywhere else. This is my home.
Thoughts shared by kdoll aka *~Puzzle~*


5 spoke to me... Thank you kindly!

Photobucket

Name: Tey
Location: Brisbane, Australia

I am 21 and like hanging out with my fiance, family and friends. I love going to the beach.

I also would love to travel to many places. Especially the US and Europe. After the Wedding my fiance and I will save for it and reduce debt
Learn more about me here!

Who links to my website?
Want to get in touch with me?
Send it here

Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!





Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing Listed on BlogShares