Monday, February 12, 2007
Dresses have been revolutionised

Well I am very glad that the last post I sent by email worked. This is great!

I have been so busy lately. Since I got back from my New Zealand holiday I've been go go go....mostly social things...like bridal showers, beach, movies or just hanging with friends. I feel bad thought coz I'm hardley home on weekends and I hardley do any house work...coz I'm never home. And last week I just got so tired and run down so I decided that friday night I would have a break and just rest. Saturday morning I cleaned my room and did some house work. And it was nice just to relax. I went out with friends to the mall and looked at shoes and dresses. I love dresses. They're all the fashion now in Australia and I like it coz I can unleash my girliness. I've never been big on fashion and I normally just buy clothes that I like...not really coz they're fashionable....But I love dresses and I am going to embrace this fashion. When I get paid this week I will buy a new dress. I'm so excited. And it's also the thing to wear tights that go just below the knee under these dresses and this is revolutionary. Now, us conservative, girls can wear short dresses and not feel like we're giving off the idea of being cheap. And we can even wear short dresses to church....because tights make all the difference....I love it...

On Saturday night we had our first ever youth meeting at my new church. The church has been going for two years and we've had a small group of youth people and we'd have like monthly social events. But we never actually had a youth service...like with Praise and Worship and a sermon. It went really really great. We had 24 young people and a few new faces. I am so excited for next week!

Anyway I'd better go and do some work!




  Kristy  


An even better search engine. New Live Search, try it now at live.com
Thoughts shared by kdoll aka *~Puzzle~*


0 spoke to me... Thank you kindly!

Photobucket

Name: Tey
Location: Brisbane, Australia

I am 21 and like hanging out with my fiance, family and friends. I love going to the beach.

I also would love to travel to many places. Especially the US and Europe. After the Wedding my fiance and I will save for it and reduce debt
Learn more about me here!

Who links to my website?
Want to get in touch with me?
Send it here

Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!





Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing Listed on BlogShares