Wednesday, February 07, 2007
Re-organising

As you know my work has new web-filtering things in place and I can't get into blogger. But for some reason hotmail has been unblocked so I am going to try emailing my posts to blogger. So hopefully this works.

I have been so unorganised. Work is a schimozel. Finally today I have actually started to re-organise my life again. I have also been so so so busy socially that I havn't been home to really do house work. So the house is a Schimozel...and is still feeling the after effects from the flood. Anytime soon we will have to move out so that they can repair out house. Which means I need to get my room in the condition where it's not so massive to take eveything out.

And I have friend issues that are also a schimozel...do you like that word???? schimozel...well i like it.

I'm having issues with a friend coz we both like the same guy...*sigh* it sucks majorly. But hopefully will sort its self out int time.

Anyway I'd better be off and continue to clear my head of all this disgusting unorganisation.

Thoughts shared by kdoll aka *~Puzzle~*


0 spoke to me... Thank you kindly!

Photobucket

Name: Tey
Location: Brisbane, Australia

I am 21 and like hanging out with my fiance, family and friends. I love going to the beach.

I also would love to travel to many places. Especially the US and Europe. After the Wedding my fiance and I will save for it and reduce debt
Learn more about me here!

Who links to my website?
Want to get in touch with me?
Send it here

Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!





Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing Listed on BlogShares