Friday, December 22, 2006
Checking in!
Hi Again. Thanks everyone for your comments and christmas blessings. I am hoping you are all enjoying your christmas holidays or what is about to start.

I am on my cousins computer and have a bit of extra time to post hopefully.

Our holiday has been a mixture of good and bad things. Mostly Good. My Nana got put back into the hospital again to get a blod transfusion. She has been very emotional which I can totally understand. Cancer is the most awful thing. She has had more tests and scans and she is going in for the biopsy on her pancrias on the 27th December. This will be the operation that determines what exactly is wrong and how long she has left. Please keep my nana in your prayers as the operation can have create alot of problems and sometimes make things worse if there is any leakages after the operation. Things seem to be going more and more worse for her. She has discovered a lump in her neck and she went to the doctors and it could be a lymph node or something. I'm not sure on all the things happening. She was meant to be cooking us a big christmas feast. We really didn't want her going to any trouble and it didn't bother us if she did or didn't. But she's had her heart set on it. But she's deteriated and is not feeling able to. I can only imagine how horrible it would be to not do the things she loves to do. She loves hospitality.

Nw on a higher note....our trip. The first few days we were at my dad's uncle and aunty's house north of Aukland. Snells beach to be precise. It was a beautiful house on acerage. We got to ride the mini quad bike and had lots of yummy food. Then after that we headed down to hamilton to visit my nana in the hospital after her blood transfusion. We were then suppose to move onto Cambridge to stay with my Nana's husband. He's our step grandad (let's call him Smith and he's only been our step grandad for 7 years) and he's really weird and he's horrible to my nana and we don't like him. This is what he says to my dad when we enter his cambridge home 'My, where has all your hair gone?' and then says to my Mum'My word you've put on alot of weight.' Anyway my parents had to find some money in the house of my nana's before smith could find the money and spend it. This is what he does. He's already got my nana into debt. Anyway my parents found the money and quickly went to bank it while us kids hang out in my nana's studio which is seperate to the house and away from Smith. My parents came back 2 hours later and said that it was way too weird to be staying in that house without my Nana because of Smith. So we decided to leave and stay at a motel in Hamilton. It was so funny though because we were trying to leave Smith's house without making it so obvious that we were leaving. We were actually hoisting our suitcases out the windows. I felt like a runaway only my mum and my whole family were in on it.

But I am happy to report that my Nana is divorving with Smith. I don't like divorce but Smith is making my nana's life hell and now that she doesn't have much time left she has realised that she doesn't want to spend the rest of it having problems with Smith. And also if she stays married to him all her money and inhertience will go to him when she passes which really upsets her. It is no deal for is because we just want her and inheritance is not important. But the thought of all her hard work going to a man that used her and smooth talker his way into marriage only to turn out to be a toad.

Anyway I promise the rest of this post will be happy. After hamilton we headed to Tauranga to visit my cousins. We are staying in a house next door. Wednesday night we went to the hot pools and then yesterday was my mum's birthday and we went to a chinese all-you-can-eat restaurant for dinner. Today we went to Rotorua to go on the Luge. It was so much fun. The luge is like these tracks down the side of a track and you go on these cart things. they have the Scenic, Intermediate and the advanced track. It was so much fun. Tonight we are having a BBQ with my cousins before tomorrow when we head back to Cambridge to be with my Nana who is back at home. We will be there for christmas then we start to head south to Parmeston north and Wellington.

I am getting so fat...so much food! when you're on the road you have to get take-away dinners alot and so far we've done burger king, subway, mcdonald's and KFC...not to mention all these dinners our hosts are cooking us. I will definately be getting on a diet when I get back. I had to put on my swimsuit the other night to go to the hot pools and I felt so self-conscious. All those months of hard work have pretty much gone down the drain. Oh well!

Anyway I'd better be off now. I hav a gazillion emails to check.

Merry Christmas again!
Thoughts shared by kdoll aka *~Puzzle~*


1 spoke to me... Thank you kindly!

Photobucket

Name: Tey
Location: Brisbane, Australia

I am 21 and like hanging out with my fiance, family and friends. I love going to the beach.

I also would love to travel to many places. Especially the US and Europe. After the Wedding my fiance and I will save for it and reduce debt
Learn more about me here!

Who links to my website?
Want to get in touch with me?
Send it here

Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!





Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing Listed on BlogShares