Tuesday, May 02, 2006
Back to work!
It is very hard coming back to work after a public holiday. Especially when you’ve had 4 weeks of long weekends and yesterday was the last…..

I honestly don’t get bored being home all day. I think I am very much a homebody. If it was possible to work from home I’d be the first to raise my hand. I just love the comfort of my home. I love wearing track pants and large baggy shirts and sweaters. I especially like it that there’s not so many people around. It’s bit tiring working in an office of 500+ people and 4000+ people globally. It’s very exausting, mostly because people are so demanding and there’s no though what-so-ever to the fact that you might actually be ‘busy with other stuff’. I would also get a lot more work done without so many time wasters.

I use to think it was great being in such a large company, but it’s getting old. Sometimes I wonder what it’d be like to work for a smaller company close to my home. I’d save a lot of money on bus fares that’s for sure. The only thing is that in a big company people tend to come and go more often, which means that if you work with some annoying people there’s a lot more chance they might leave the company or move to a different section. I think the main thing I need is a break from the people in my section…. And they were suppose to be moving in April to another area. I was excited about this, but it’s now the 2nd May and there’s no hint talk of relocations at this moment.

No matter how annoying it is I’m thinking that perhaps God is teaching me to get along with people that annoy me or treat me bad. And to work hard in any situation, whether I like it or not. So I guess until I get over any attitudes or complaints I will be stuck here. I just wish it was as easy to do as it is to say. Once someone gets on my nerves they stay there unless I get plenty of time to have a break from them. This is why I get excited when other people go on leave. Lol! Anyway… perhaps if you’re having problems at work, just be encouraged that they won’t stay that way forever and also that sometimes attitudes make things worse then they appear or need to be. Atleast keep any pettiness to yourself. I’ve found that if you speak to other people about problems with work then you often walk away thinking ‘Maybe I said too much’.
I’ll stop babbling now. Thank God it’s nearly lunch.
Thoughts shared by kdoll aka *~Puzzle~*


1 spoke to me... Thank you kindly!

Photobucket

Name: Tey
Location: Brisbane, Australia

I am 21 and like hanging out with my fiance, family and friends. I love going to the beach.

I also would love to travel to many places. Especially the US and Europe. After the Wedding my fiance and I will save for it and reduce debt
Learn more about me here!

Who links to my website?
Want to get in touch with me?
Send it here

Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!





Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing Listed on BlogShares