Monday, August 31, 2009
8 weeks to go!
Well it's just under 8 weeks till our wedding. I am really getting excited now. I went to the wedding of my cousin on Saturday and it totally reminded me that in like 8 weeks it'll be our turn and it made it seem all so much more real.

We have been getting alot of the details ironed out and getting things booked and organised. My biggest biggest stress is ofcourse my wedding dress. Supposedly it's suppose to be in by Friday and I'm going to have a major panic attack if it's not in on Friday as it's only 2 weeks till my dress alterations...and I don't even have a dress....and it'll be hard after this saturday to find time to actually go and pick it up. I don't have alot of faith in this dress company after they basically yelled at us when we phoned them mid July when it was meant to be in and said 'It will be in, when it's in'. And they were really rude about it. The thing about having a solicitor for fiance is that he would cause them alot of trouble if they don't get the dress in soon. Normally I hate the whole confrontation thing, but I don't think companies that do this should get away with it. Being in the Wedding business they should have alot more integrity and realise how stressful it is for a Bride when her wedding dress (which was ordered in January!!!) is delayed. I can understand delays, but one's where it means you could not have it by your alterations appointment...is bad. Especially when it was booked for the dates THEY suggested it should be booked.

But I'm trying not to think and worry about that too much until after Friday. I don't know what I'll do if my dress doesn't come in AT ALL. Arrggh!!

8 weeks to go! It'll probably go really really fast.
Thoughts shared by kdoll aka *~Puzzle~*


5 spoke to me... Thank you kindly!

Photobucket

Name: Tey
Location: Brisbane, Australia

I am 21 and like hanging out with my fiance, family and friends. I love going to the beach.

I also would love to travel to many places. Especially the US and Europe. After the Wedding my fiance and I will save for it and reduce debt
Learn more about me here!

Who links to my website?
Want to get in touch with me?
Send it here

Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!





Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing Listed on BlogShares