Thursday, August 13, 2009
Had a car accident
I had a car accident this morning in the city less then 1km from H2B's place before work. I ran through a red light! :(

It was completely an accident. I don't know what happened but I just didn't see the red light until I was right on it. I feel so stupid because I only drive that way like every day. I went through the red light and hit the brakes just as I realised but it was too late. I hit a car coming through the intersection. It's true like in movies how time seems to slow and you can see the people in the other car and hear the crunch etc. It's really horrible. Luckily noone was hurt. The guy I hit was like my age and was so lovely and was so nice about it and came to see if I was okay. I was just really shaken up and so I was upset. His girlfriend in the car was also upset. We were able to pull up to the side of the road to swap details. And my car was still slightly drivable. It felt okay at first but then I could here scraping of the body on my tire. It sounded like I had a flat. Luckily I was so close to the apartment and was able to drive it there and park it in my carpark. I was really worried that H2B would be angry at me for running a red light because he always lectures me on being more careful etc. Although most of the time he's just being a worrysome passenger. But he is right, I do sometimes get too confident/comfortable driving and this is a good lesson for me. He was really lovely about it and just hugged me and told me it wasn't that big of a deal. He's really good in big crises'.

My lovely h2B is doing what he does best and sorting it all out for me. He's been on the phone with the insurance company etc so that we can get my car fixed asap. I am also really hoping that the police don't get involved. I only have like 2 weeks until I'm on an open license and if I get a fine and lose demerit points then I could lost my license. But they may let me appeal so that I just go on a 6 month probation. I'm still freaking out about it though. But h2B says that it likely won't come to that.

So now I am back to busing it into work. And I will have to bus it to H2B's place aswell. Hopefully my car will be all drivable again in 1 week. And I also have no laptop/computer at the moment because it had a problem and it is covered under my warranty, but ofcourse I have to do without it for awhile. So my life is very much full of drama at the moment. I suppose there's never really moments when it isn't full of drama.
Thoughts shared by kdoll aka *~Puzzle~*


1 spoke to me... Thank you kindly!

Photobucket

Name: Tey
Location: Brisbane, Australia

I am 21 and like hanging out with my fiance, family and friends. I love going to the beach.

I also would love to travel to many places. Especially the US and Europe. After the Wedding my fiance and I will save for it and reduce debt
Learn more about me here!

Who links to my website?
Want to get in touch with me?
Send it here

Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!





Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing Listed on BlogShares