Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Neglecting my blog
I'm sorry. I have been very neglectful of my blog lately. I have been very busy. I have just realised that it's been over 6 weeks since I last posted. I am still alive.

Alot of progress has been made on the wedding. We have booked our photographer and hair and make-up. I have also found and ordered my wedding dress aswell as the bridesmaid dress's. The bridesmaid dress's will take about 4 months to come in and my wedding dress will take 6 months to come in.

I have also lost 3 kilos and am well and truly on track to reach my Goal Weight by the final dress fitting in August. 3 kilos down, 10 to go. I am confident that I can get there and I have set myself mini-goals to focus on to make it easier.

Jono and I went away to the coast on the weekend. We stayed with his parents at their apartment down the coast. It was so nice to go to the beach and swim in the pool. It was very relaxing. Jono and I took the Friday and Monday off work and drove down Thursday after work. My brother stayed at Jono's apartment and took care of the pets.

Sims 3 was suppose to come out last Thursday but I was dismayed to discover that it's be delayed till June 5th. I am very dissapointed but also a little bit relieved as this semester is the final semester of my Cert IV in Information Technology (web design) and I won't get distracted by the Sims 3. This is a good plan. This semester's subject is Communication. It is quite boring and I can see I will struggle alot with procrastination. This reminds me that I need to do some homework tonight.
Thoughts shared by kdoll aka *~Puzzle~*


2 spoke to me... Thank you kindly!

Photobucket

Name: Tey
Location: Brisbane, Australia

I am 21 and like hanging out with my fiance, family and friends. I love going to the beach.

I also would love to travel to many places. Especially the US and Europe. After the Wedding my fiance and I will save for it and reduce debt
Learn more about me here!

Who links to my website?
Want to get in touch with me?
Send it here

Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!





Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing Listed on BlogShares