Friday, January 02, 2009
So much
It feels like it's been ages since I last posted. The last few weeks have been a whirlwind.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR to Everyone. I have everybody had a happy and safe christmas.

I've had two weeks off work and go back Monday coming. *Sigh* I could really do with more time off. The last two weeks have been anything but relaxing. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining because Jono and I have had ALOT of errands that we have got out of the way. I got all the tyre's on my car replaced aswell as the exhaust on the car replaced. We also got the dog de-sexed amongst other many things. Errands like this are also rediculously expensive. Did I mention that weddings are also expensive??

Jono and I have had a good time organising various wedding things. We have the church and reception booked for the 24th October. We are also in the process of booking our honeymoon. We were quick to get on-top of things. We had the ceremony and reception booked a week after getting engaged. We don't want a long engagement, hence why we wanted to be quick to get onto things. It's all very exciting.

We're both very happy.

*Yawn* I'm very tired so I think I will go to bed now. It's almost 11.30pm. I will definately stop in and visit you all when I get back to work...It looks like I don't need to do Jury Duty which is a relief. That's another story I don't think I've mentioned. I was was summoned to a second ballot to be selected for Jury Duty for three whole weeks starting 5th of January. I was suppose to hear by today if I was picked and I havn't heard, so I'm assuming that means I got out of it this time.
Thoughts shared by kdoll aka *~Puzzle~*


3 spoke to me... Thank you kindly!

Photobucket

Name: Tey
Location: Brisbane, Australia

I am 21 and like hanging out with my fiance, family and friends. I love going to the beach.

I also would love to travel to many places. Especially the US and Europe. After the Wedding my fiance and I will save for it and reduce debt
Learn more about me here!

Who links to my website?
Want to get in touch with me?
Send it here

Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!





Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing Listed on BlogShares