Well after all the health problems that I've been having for the last 2 years, it is finally looking like I am getting better. Just to update (because I don't think I've mentioned it on my return). I had Glandular fever last year and even though I got better, I havn't been 100%. I keep getting sick and picking up bugs and virus. Luckily not Swine flu.
I have been getting worse and worse to the point where if I start to get back into my exercise routine, then I get sick again. It is incredibly frustrating, especially considering that I am trying to lose another 3kg's before the wedding. I went to the doctor last week and told him I keep getting sick and he told me that a blood test I'd had three years ago (that I was never told the results for) showed I had an Iron Deficiency. He told me to go and get a blood test. I read about it after that and they mentioned all the symptoms (including low immunity, weakness, exaustion, worsened breathing/asthma) and I thought 'That's it! Finally we're at the bottom of it and now I can get medicine and get better'. But when I went to the doctor after my blood test results he told me I had a couple other minor things but not an iron deficiency and put it down to stress.
I was very unhappy with this result. Yes I have been a bit stressed lately. But the stress is because of how sick I have been getting and I don't believe stress was causing me to get sick. It was more the other way around.
So anyway. Out of concern H2B rang around 20 different places to book me into a Naturopath. I have never been to one before and thought they might be all hippy like and ooky spooky. Lol. But it wasn't like that at all. I basically told her all the things wrong with me and she asked me questions and did a few tests and came to the conclusion of a few things being wrong. The main one being that I have no immune system and that since I had Gladular fever last year, that it hasn't had a chance to build itself up without another infection getting in the way. She also talked about a chemical in the body (can't remember what it's called) that normally goes to the brain and maintains stress levels. She said that when the immune system is low, it sends all that chemical to fight off all the infections, hence why I have had increased Stress, depression and anxiety. And even though I'm low in the main iron I am low in trans saturated iron and zinc and magnesium. So she gave me a few different things to take a couple times a day.
I have only been taking them since Saturday but I think it's already making a difference. I am feeling normal today. I have a bit more energy and I am feeling alot more relaxed and happy. I feel like I am very chirpy. Poor H2B has gone from having a depressed, moody and sick fiance to a Hyper, talkative, joke making fiance. He said to me today 'You're like you were when I met you!'. Haha. That's a good sign.
I have been told to take it easy and only do light walking for exercise until I really feel great. I will do some light exercise and see how I am feeling in a week. If I am feeling great then I will be able to ease back into my exercise-to-lose-weight routine. By then I will only have 5 weeks to lose 3 kilos or so, but if I'm 100% well then that won't be too hard. 3 kilos and I will be in my healthy weight range. Then after the honeymoon I can focus on losing the final 5 to be well within my healthy weight range.I
I would also say that having a positive attitude would be of great help.
Name: Tey
Location: Brisbane, Australia
I am 21 and like hanging out with my fiance, family and friends. I love going to the beach.
I also would love to travel to many places. Especially the US and Europe. After the Wedding my fiance and I will save for it and reduce debt
Learn more about me here!
Who links to my website?
Want to get in touch with me?
Send it here
Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!
Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Send it here
Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!
Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Time to move onto new things???
Update
Sims 3 Release
Neglecting my blog
Back to Work
So much
I'm Engaged!
I can't wait until this day is over and the weeken...
Feeling Stupid Morning
Scary Storms
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
December 2009
May 2016



A great thing


