Yesterday Jono asked my Dad to marry me. I knew he was going to ask my father, but I didn't know he was going to propose so soon. I thought he was just asking my father to get it over with so that he could stress less.
Then last night after I dropped him home after our church Christmas Carols, we went for a walk down by the river with all the pretty lights. We were sitting on one of the raise garden ledges and then he proposed. I didn't cry at first but I did about 10 minutes later. Happy tears of course. A delayed reaction for sure. haha.
The ring is very beautiful. I did pick it out a little while ago. It's Princess Cut Sparkly diamond ring and 1.3 carrats in size and on a yellow gold band. This picture is similar to my ring except that this one in the picture is like 2 or 2.5 carrats or something crazy.
I'm so excited. My parents and grandparents are very happy. My family love Jono which is definately a great thing.
We plan on getting married October next year. That gives us a good amount of time to organise everything.
Then last night after I dropped him home after our church Christmas Carols, we went for a walk down by the river with all the pretty lights. We were sitting on one of the raise garden ledges and then he proposed. I didn't cry at first but I did about 10 minutes later. Happy tears of course. A delayed reaction for sure. haha.
The ring is very beautiful. I did pick it out a little while ago. It's Princess Cut Sparkly diamond ring and 1.3 carrats in size and on a yellow gold band. This picture is similar to my ring except that this one in the picture is like 2 or 2.5 carrats or something crazy.

I'm so excited. My parents and grandparents are very happy. My family love Jono which is definately a great thing.
We plan on getting married October next year. That gives us a good amount of time to organise everything.



I'm Engaged!




