
Well it's Friday and I've survived a whole week back at work. It has been so quiet. My friend and work collegue/desk neighbour has gone on extended leave to Africa and then the UK. It's so quiet without her. She wasn't a particularily loud person anyway, but her company and presence at work was nice. Another colleague at work and pod neighbour is working from a client office the last few days. And then there's lots of empty hot desks near me. It's so quiet and boring. *sigh*.
Well
we've got more wedding stuff organised. We have booked the honeymoon. We're going to the Whitsundays for 7 nights which will be amazing. I'm so excited about that. We also booked the Limo yesterday. We got a really good price on a 10 seater limo so we went with that. We only got 1 limo and it means that on the way to the wedding the bridesmaids, my parents and myself will all travel together and in between ceremony and reception when we get photos the whole bridal party will be going together. It's not traditional, but we can't afford a second vehicle and besides Jono and I want to go in a limo. hehe. fun fun.
we've got more wedding stuff organised. We have booked the honeymoon. We're going to the Whitsundays for 7 nights which will be amazing. I'm so excited about that. We also booked the Limo yesterday. We got a really good price on a 10 seater limo so we went with that. We only got 1 limo and it means that on the way to the wedding the bridesmaids, my parents and myself will all travel together and in between ceremony and reception when we get photos the whole bridal party will be going together. It's not traditional, but we can't afford a second vehicle and besides Jono and I want to go in a limo. hehe. fun fun.I have found some really beautiful wedding dress's online that I love. Up until now I havn't really seen anything that I could imagine myself wedding. But Yesterday I came across a website for a boutique in the city and they have amazing stuff. One of my work colleques raved about it also. She got her wedding dress from there. I found 3 dress's on there that were exactly the style I wanted, just varying in design. I am unsure what their price's are yet, but I will go and have a look in March. By March I would of lost the weight I want to so that it won't be much of a size difference by the time the dress comes in 6 months later. But we'll see. Hoepfully the dress's are within my budget. I don't want to show pictures yet. But I promise that after the wedding I will post pictures of me in whatever dress I chose.
I have been on a diet and have been eating really well. I have a weight in tomorrow and I'm hoping that I will be happy with the result so far.
Well as work is quiet today I have plenty of time to visit blogs.



Back to Work




