Thursday, November 06, 2008
Finally some time
Finally I have some time to post and get around and visit you all. The last few weeks have been crazy both at work and at home. On top of work I have had a few weeks of full on assignment work for the final assessment peices. I have one more peice of assessment due tomorrow night which is a nice relief. I have really enjoyed this semester of Tafe though. I have enjoyed learning how to build websites. It's the reason I did the course in the first place.

I am looking forward to tafe finishing for the semester so that I finally have time on my plate. I will have time to catch up with mates and spend it with family and not cooped up in my room studying. I am also looking forward to having the time to start building my website portfolio. Oh and as I promised, here is my complete website that I created as part of my tafe assignments. Go to http://www.puzzle-productions.com/. Tell me what you think, as I'm open to constructive criticism to help me get better and learn.

Today is work is quite aswell. I have stuff I can do, but I just feel like being lazy. I feel I deserve to make the most of a day or two or quietness given how busy it has been lately.

The melbourne cup luncheon I organised for Tuesday went really well. There was about 70 people there and it was good fun. The race was a very eventful and exciting race. Lots of people complimented me on how I did a great job organising it etc. I am proud of myself for it. It was extremely stressful to organise but I learnt alot and feel good that I did it. Next year will be a different story however. I don't want to do it again. One of the office managers at the luncheon told me I should have the afternoon off. And so I did. I wasn't exactly fit be at work afterwards anyway. I was very tired.

So I've been following the US election quite alot. Jono is really into the politics, even american politics. This was useful as he was able to explain it to me (because no offense but it's an extremely confusing system). I did find it interesting. I'm am unsure whether the turn out is a good or bad thing. I guess we can only wait and see whether Obama will be a good or bad thing. I think it's great that he's the first african/american president. He's a very good strong speaker and I do like him. My opinion is that I just don't like some of the values of the democratic party. But I also don't know THAT much about the different parties to really have a strong opinion. I just know that I do like Obama. I hope he brings about good change. Interesting times are ahead of us.

Oh and now that I have time on my hands I can finally start reading the second book 'New Moon' in the Twilight series. The first chapter got me hooked straight away. Luckily I only have a little bit more to do on my assignment before I submit it and can have a life.
Thoughts shared by kdoll aka *~Puzzle~*


1 spoke to me... Thank you kindly!

Photobucket

Name: Tey
Location: Brisbane, Australia

I am 21 and like hanging out with my fiance, family and friends. I love going to the beach.

I also would love to travel to many places. Especially the US and Europe. After the Wedding my fiance and I will save for it and reduce debt
Learn more about me here!

Who links to my website?
Want to get in touch with me?
Send it here

Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!





Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing Listed on BlogShares