Monday, October 13, 2008
Mad
So many times today I have gotten so angry I really wished I had a pillow to scream into. My anger is due to the fact that I'm the only secretary for a 100 staff members spread over 1 and a half floors. I am angry because I have been looking after this bunch for over a year now and they havn't gotten me any help. I sent an email to the lady that actually cares about the secretaries in this company and she just said that the search for new staff had been put off until my boss gets back in early January.

I feel angry because I've already waiting a rediculously long time and things are getting worse and worse every week. It makes me so frustrated and stressed out. They said they could get me a temp...but that is just not going to happen. I've had a temp before who didn't know how to use a computer and I do not have the time to train someone that's only going to be here for a short time. We could do with atleast 3 of us for this group. Of course I am at the point now where I'm so mad that I just want to find a new job. But I feel even more frustrated at the state of all this economy stuff and I realise I'm safer and more likely to keep my job where I am (should things get worse). But sometimes I wonder if I should just take the chance and find somewhere else....*sigh* I would like to go home and sleep and wake up when work things are resolved.

Thank you for allowing me to vent to you today...I need to vent more but I do not want to unleash all my venting onto you....that's unfair....luckily ther'e like half an hour till I can go home.
Thoughts shared by kdoll aka *~Puzzle~*


2 spoke to me... Thank you kindly!

Photobucket

Name: Tey
Location: Brisbane, Australia

I am 21 and like hanging out with my fiance, family and friends. I love going to the beach.

I also would love to travel to many places. Especially the US and Europe. After the Wedding my fiance and I will save for it and reduce debt
Learn more about me here!

Who links to my website?
Want to get in touch with me?
Send it here

Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!





Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing Listed on BlogShares