So I thought I would do it aswell. It's for Thursday Thirteen.
The idea is to go to Google and type in '*your name* needs' and see what pops up.
This is what Google says:
Kristy needs:
- ...the money (yes money is helpful...want to reduce debt)
- ...an owner who will be per pack leader and is committed to dog training (I'm not a dog...hilariously random)
- ...needs to get that lazy eye fixed (I don't have a lazy eye)
- ...special care
- ...to be with her true love (I'm already with my true love)
- ...a new home (not really...I have a home)
- ...the money from the Australia's Biggest Loser (I may want money but not enough to go on a weight loss show)
- ...to go home (mmm would be nice to leave work)
- ...flexibility
- ...a drink (haha funny)
- ...to send us some warmth
- ...help contact Lifeline 24 Hour Counselling (I don't need Counselling)
- ...an extreme makeover (...hmmm a makeover would be fun...but and extreme one? I don't think I look that bad)
Well that was interesting and fun.



Thursday 13 - Kristy Needs....




