Friday, October 31, 2008
Catchup
Well It's been another crazy week and it doesn't look to become any less crazy in the next week or two. I have been busily trying to finish my 3rd out of 4 assignments for my tafe course this semester. The assignment is due tonight and assignment 4 is due this time next week... My assignment 3 is pretty much all finished and ready to go. I will do a quick glance over it tonight before I submit it. Assignment 4 hopefully won't be too much work, but I might have a look over it tonight before Jon get's home from work.

Work has also been so incredibly busy. Wednesday just gone was out Pink shirt Day at work. Different groups registered to participate. They had to take a photo of their group in Pink and raise money. There's a competition for the best pink photo of their group. Alot of groups (including my group) decided to have a morning tea at the same time. My group raised almost $100 which is a great effort. In total I think we have raised more than $400 for the National Breast Cancer Foundation. I havn't had time to cound it up yet, but that's on my to do list for today. My list keeps growing so I will have to make this a short post.

On Tuesday is Melbourne Cup (big famous horse racing event). Each year the Young Professional Leadership Committee organises the Melbourne Cup luncheon for staff. And ofcourse because I'm the Sub-commitee Community (charity) coordinator it was left to me to organise. Any proceeds made fromt he lunch go to CEO Challenge (our partner Women's Shelter). This event is soooo much to organise and I've been stressing over it all week. I'm stepping down from my Coordinator role next year. Work has just gotten too busy and I can't organise every single event. It's increasingly hard to get volunteers to assist me. Next year I will still organise some events for the Cancer Council and possibly Leukaemia Foundation, but I won't be doing as much as I've done this year.

In good things. Today is Jon and I's 10 months anniversary. 10 months is ages. But it's been the happiest and best 10 months of my life. I can't wait for all the things we get to experience in the future. I love him and can't imagine my life without him.

And today at lunch I am catching up with some work mates that I havn't seen much of in like 2 years. I use to be in there group when they were in my current building. But then they moved over to our Eagle St office and barely see them. I had to make a trip to Eagle st office yesterday and ran into Nat(she use to sit next to me). It's been ages since I spoke to her and we had a good chat. So then I got invited to lunch today which is exciting.

Anyway enough talking, I really have to go and get things done. Hopefully if I get everything done this morning I can visit you all this afternoon.
Thoughts shared by kdoll aka *~Puzzle~*


3 spoke to me... Thank you kindly!

Photobucket

Name: Tey
Location: Brisbane, Australia

I am 21 and like hanging out with my fiance, family and friends. I love going to the beach.

I also would love to travel to many places. Especially the US and Europe. After the Wedding my fiance and I will save for it and reduce debt
Learn more about me here!

Who links to my website?
Want to get in touch with me?
Send it here

Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!





Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing Listed on BlogShares