I'm also in the middle of a really awesome book at the moment. It's called 'Twilight' by Stephenie Meyer. It is a 4 book series and I'm only on the first one. It's about a girl who falls in love with a vampire. It sounds dumb and I've never been into this sort of book before, but I am seriously hooked and loving it. I feel sad everytime I have to put the book down. When you're reading it you get so wrapped up in it and you don't know what's going on around you.
I got put onto it by some girls at work. There's about 10 of us that are all reading them. I found out this morning that there's even going to be a 'Twilight' movie that will come out on December 11th in Australia. I'm so excited.
I just want to read it now...
Labels: Stephenie Meyer, Twilight



Twilight




