Last night at tafe the teacher informed us that next semester is the final semester for the students completeing there Cert IV and have already done the scripting, assets and this current design cluster. Next Semester withh be Project and Communication cluster. I knew I still had 1 more semester after this to go but I thought it would be the Communication and Database cluster. But one of the other students last night advised me that the Database cluster had been moved to the Diploma subjects. And since I did the Project Cluster last year, it means I will only have the 1 Communication cluster next semester. It's great news for me. I will only have 1 night a week at tafe and only 1 subjects worth of Assignments to keep track of.
I eventually would like to go on and complete my Diploma (which is only and extra year), but I am thinking that I will take 6 months break between the Cert IV and Diploma. It all depends on a couple of things though. So we'll see...
Well there's no news really to report on the job front at the moment. I've been thinking in the last couple of days, with the economy fears, that I would be best to stay in my current workplace. My current company since I joined in 2004 has boomed. Staff numbers have doubled and there's just been so much happening. But the economy stuff might make things start to slow down and I'm less likely to lose my job when I've been with a company 4 years rather then a few months. I probably have nothing to worry about as Australia isn't having too many problems and my bf thinks we won't go into a recession. But I'm still worried about it all. If things go bad in the US then it does have an affect on Australia. I am new to learning about all this economy stuff. My bf knows all about it and has been explaining things to me. I find it interesting.
I can't believe it's the 1st of October already. The year has just flown by. Yesterday it was 9 months that the bf and I have been going out. Things are going really well for us.
Anyway I'm off to do some blog reading.
Name: Tey
Location: Brisbane, Australia
I am 21 and like hanging out with my fiance, family and friends. I love going to the beach.
I also would love to travel to many places. Especially the US and Europe. After the Wedding my fiance and I will save for it and reduce debt
Learn more about me here!
Who links to my website?
Want to get in touch with me?
Send it here
Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!
Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Send it here
Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!
Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Happy Birthday
Home alone
New look
Calming down
So Busy
Disappointing Hero's
I got a new laptop computer!
Gold Class Cinemas
Friday finally
Photos
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
December 2009
May 2016



Time flies


