
So last night I miraculously managed to finish the first book in the Twilight series... I couldn't sleep and was just going to read '1 more chapter'. But I was just so rapped up in it and you know that point of no return where there is no possible way you will be able to put down the book until you've finished it? Well I was at that point... I didn't get to bed tooo late. I finished the book by about midnight and it took another hour for me to winddown and go to sleep.
I feel a bit sleepy today but happy because the book was awesome...The best thing about reading a book series is that you finish one book with happiness and you don't experience any sadness (because the book is ended) because you have another one to continue on with.
The bf pretty much told me this morning that he's going to hide the book from me until I've finished my study for my exam next week and start my assignment. It is annoying, but I know he's right. I should use the time in between books to get as much of my study out of the way...There is no way that I want the week before Assignment Part 3 to be had horrible and stressful as the week leading up to Submitting the Part 2. I was difficult that week and I don't blame my boyfriend for not wanting that to happen again. For this assignment I have a huge advantage as it's not even due for another month. If I get started now then it's unlikely to consume my life.
So anyway the second book in the Twilight Series is New Moon...I'm going to have to fight hard not to want to open that nice new book with it's crisp 'new book' smelling pages.
Well I'd better get back to work. I've only printed 5 of the 40 100 page documents I need to print today....I think I will then go and plant some trees.



Finished Twilight




