Friday, September 05, 2008
So Busy
Sorry I've been missing the last couple of weeks. Work has been sooo busy. It is a good thing but it means that I havn't had any time to post. I just thought I'd write a quick post.

Things are well for me. Tafe is going well. We are learning Dreamweaver and I have an assignment I have to remember to submitt tonight and assignment due next friday which I need to start....I will hopefully do it tonight. It's good fun though.

On Monday my bf's grandmother passed away. Her funeral was on wednesday. It was sad but nice that she's not in any pain and discomfort anymore. She had dementia. I got the message from the funeral that she was a very caring and helpful person. I felt sad that I didn't have a chance to know her that way.

Anyway I'd better go. I am hoping to swing by your blogs soon.
Thoughts shared by kdoll aka *~Puzzle~*


0 spoke to me... Thank you kindly!

Photobucket

Name: Tey
Location: Brisbane, Australia

I am 21 and like hanging out with my fiance, family and friends. I love going to the beach.

I also would love to travel to many places. Especially the US and Europe. After the Wedding my fiance and I will save for it and reduce debt
Learn more about me here!

Who links to my website?
Want to get in touch with me?
Send it here

Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!





Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing Listed on BlogShares