Thursday, September 11, 2008
Calming down
Finally work has momentary gotten quiet. The last few weeks have been so crazy. Work has been busy and study has been busy.

I have another big tafe assignment due tomorrow night and as yesterday was my first quiet day in a long time I took the advantage to work on my assignment. I got it mostly finished. I have tafe tonight and will get some teacher feedback on a couple of things and then it will be finished. I just have to remember to show examples or 'exploration' in my visual diary.

Today is also quiet so I thought I'd take the time to post and to visit blogs.

I will be leaving work today about 3pm as the work group I work in are going to a social event. It is suppose to be an end of financial year celebration. I had to organise it for the 80 or so people that have accepted the invitation. We will be going to the Picasso's collection Exhibit. Aparantly it's a exhibition of his favourite works. I not overly excited about it. It wasn't my idea. I never was a fan of his art work in school and I guess I just don't care about his favourite art work or something. After the exhibit we're going to the fox hotel for drinks and nibblies. Ofcourse because I have tafe I won't stay there for long. It's lucky because the gallery of modern art is just a 10 minute walk from tafe. Just before 3 I will drive from the city over to southbank and hopefully get a park at tafe, then I will walk to the gallery. The fox hotel is only about a 2 minute walk from tafe. It all sounds so easy, it will be if I don't have any parking hassels.

I am very tired today. I have had quite a few midnighters this week trying to get my assignment finished. I tried to get an early night last night, but I just couldn't fall asleep. Every morning this week has been more difficult then the last to get out of bed. I have a tire headache and sore eyes. But I am drinking some green tea which should perk me up soon.

I have enjoyed my assignment though. I really enjoy desinging websites. I want to practise and get better by designing blog layouts. That would be really good. Who knows if I get good enough I might be able to design them for individual people and earn some money from it.

Today is slow...This means that it will drag on.
Thoughts shared by kdoll aka *~Puzzle~*


0 spoke to me... Thank you kindly!

Photobucket

Name: Tey
Location: Brisbane, Australia

I am 21 and like hanging out with my fiance, family and friends. I love going to the beach.

I also would love to travel to many places. Especially the US and Europe. After the Wedding my fiance and I will save for it and reduce debt
Learn more about me here!

Who links to my website?
Want to get in touch with me?
Send it here

Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!





Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing Listed on BlogShares