Last night I had one of my final exams for my Web Scripting course at tafe(tech college). I was so nervous about it because I have been teaching myself the Javascript programming as I've had glandular fever and havn't been able to take on night classes aswell as full-time class. I was quite worried about whether I had learnt the right information etc.
For the exam we had 22 questions and we had to get 18 of them right to pass. When I got into the exam, I found that it wasn't as scary and difficult as I had thought. I had a problem with a couple of questions but that was because I was trying to understand the wording of the problem.
I completed the exam and my result was 17 out of 22. One of the questions that I supposedly got wrong was brought up by a couple of class members as the wording could of been interpreted two ways, two ways which both resulted in a different answer. So it was controversial as to what answer was infact the right answer. Anyway as there were a few of us that were sitting on 17 because of that one question, she bumped us up so we were 18. This is really great as it means that I don't have to go into tafe next week to re-sit the exam. It is even better as it is State of Origin next wednesday and I do not want to miss that football game. Queensland vs. New South Wales.
GO Queensland!
Name: Tey
Location: Brisbane, Australia
I am 21 and like hanging out with my fiance, family and friends. I love going to the beach.
I also would love to travel to many places. Especially the US and Europe. After the Wedding my fiance and I will save for it and reduce debt
Learn more about me here!
Who links to my website?
Want to get in touch with me?
Send it here
Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!
Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Send it here
Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!
Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Glandular Fever
Celine Dion Live in Concert - Brisbane
Phantom of the Opera
Beach
Hillsong Colour conference
Sims 3
Passing on
Only Wednesday...but feels like it should be thursday
Monday
Happy Valentine's Day
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
December 2009
May 2016



Exams and stuff


