Wednesday, March 05, 2008
Sims 3
The news is that there's a Sims 3 in production. I could hardley believe my ears when my friend told me the other day. And after I did a google search to find out more information on it I could see there's been talk and speculation about it for over the past 2 years. It is said to be coming out either late this year or early next year.

I am a bit suspicious about it. Mostly because Sims 2 is still like amazing graphics and it was leaps and bounds ahead of the original Sims. I am interested to see just how much better Sims 3 will be. It is sort of annoying as I have all the Sims 2 expansion packs etc and in total I've probably paid something like $400-$500 in total for them over the years. And when Sims 3 comes out it'll be like Sims 2 is just sitting there. I think I will just keep playing Sims 2 even when Sims 3 comes out. Mostly because with all the expansion packs there's heaps more to do on Sims 2. It'll be many years before Sims 3 has many expansion packs.

Anyway I sound like a major nerd talking about computer games so I'm going to go.

Labels:

Thoughts shared by kdoll aka *~Puzzle~*


0 spoke to me... Thank you kindly!

Photobucket

Name: Tey
Location: Brisbane, Australia

I am 21 and like hanging out with my fiance, family and friends. I love going to the beach.

I also would love to travel to many places. Especially the US and Europe. After the Wedding my fiance and I will save for it and reduce debt
Learn more about me here!

Who links to my website?
Want to get in touch with me?
Send it here

Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!





Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing Listed on BlogShares