Monday, March 03, 2008
Passing on
Yesterday my great Grandmother passed away. She lived to be 94. It was very sad. She was my Dad's grandmother(Dads mothers mother). I got to know her a bit better a few years ago when I went to New zealand for a holiday.

The funeral is on wednesday and my Dad will probably fly over for it. As sad as it is that she's gone, it's also very happy because she's gone to Heaven. She's in no more pain or discomfort. And she's with her husband, 1 daughter and my Dad's brother.

When my Nana(Dad's mum) was diagnosed with Lymphoma my great Nana was so upset. My Nana was very very sick before starting her Chemo and we didn't think she'd be around much longer. My Great nana did not want to have to bury and out-live another daughter. My Nana is doing well now and responded really well the Chemo. But it is a relief that my great-nana passed on before anymore of her children did.

In memory of Myrtle Walker 1914 to 2008.

Photo to come.
Thoughts shared by kdoll aka *~Puzzle~*


1 spoke to me... Thank you kindly!

Photobucket

Name: Tey
Location: Brisbane, Australia

I am 21 and like hanging out with my fiance, family and friends. I love going to the beach.

I also would love to travel to many places. Especially the US and Europe. After the Wedding my fiance and I will save for it and reduce debt
Learn more about me here!

Who links to my website?
Want to get in touch with me?
Send it here

Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!





Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing Listed on BlogShares