Well it has been raining alot up here in Brissie. Finally the dams are starting to fill up. They are saying that this afternoon we will be getting the heaviest rain since the year started. While the rain is good for filling up the dams and making the gardens and lawn perk up, it is not good for those experiencing flooding.
Well things with Jonnie are going well. He met my parents on sunday and things went really well. On Sunday he will be visiting my church for the first time and my Mum has invited him back for lunch afterwards. So things couldn't be better.
I started my college up again this week. Two nights a week, Monday and Wednesday 6pm till 9pm. Monday night's class is Web Assets. It was such a fun class. In this class we will be learning how to use adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop. This is really exciting. Finally I can get into more of the creative side of web development. The teacher has suggested we look into getting our own websites. There's no objections from me about that. It's all very exciting stuff.
Tonights class is web scripting which I have no idea what it entails.
Jonnie is lending me his spare laptop that I can use for tafe and he's going to load Illustrator and Photoshop onto it for me which will be great. At lunch time Jonnie and I are going to go and sort out wireless broadband internet for the laptop. It's pretty cheap and only works out to be less then $10 a week for 5GB of download.
Anyway I'm sounding like a realy nerd...I have admitted to myself in recent times that I do have some nerdish qualities, but I'm not yet ready to launch my nerdiness into the world.
Name: Tey
Location: Brisbane, Australia
I am 21 and like hanging out with my fiance, family and friends. I love going to the beach.
I also would love to travel to many places. Especially the US and Europe. After the Wedding my fiance and I will save for it and reduce debt
Learn more about me here!
Who links to my website?
Want to get in touch with me?
Send it here
Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!
Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Send it here
Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!
Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Hello
Christmas is upon us
Cocktail Function
Stuff Ups
And it just keeps on getting funnier and funnier
Random's make life Hilarious
Weekend fun and weirdness
Sleepy
Monday
Scary meetings with the boss
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
December 2009
May 2016



Raining out the drought


