It hasn't really been too longer since I last blogged, but it feels like ages and ages. Mostly because alot has happened in that time.
My christmas was good. We booked ourselves into a restaurant for Christmas day which was a very good idea. It saved alot of time and stress associated with preparing the 'christmas lunch'. It meant we could just enjoy our family and relax.
On new years eve I was in Brisbane City with my boyfriend. Yes it's true, I have a boyfriend. Infact today is out one month anniversary. It was new years eve that things became more official. There have been alot of ups and downs in that time. Mostly related to my family. But things are sorted finally and now Jonnie and I can just enjoy being together without so much stress.
I have been quite busy of late. Having a boyfriend is certainly a learning experience in so many ways. One thing mostly is that I have to remember to make the effort to spend time with my friends and not just spend every second with Jonnie. I think it's important to maintain those friendships. I think it's silly when couples are so self involved that they forget about everything and everyone else around them. I have discovered that this is quite easy to do. But I am making the effort. I love my mates.
I am about to get quite alot more busy as I start my study part-time next week. I have taken on more subjects this year with the hope of getting my course done quicker. I should be fine if I can learn to not procrastinate or leave things to the last minute.
Anyway I will make sure I come by and stop by your blogs soon to say hello.
Name: Tey
Location: Brisbane, Australia
I am 21 and like hanging out with my fiance, family and friends. I love going to the beach.
I also would love to travel to many places. Especially the US and Europe. After the Wedding my fiance and I will save for it and reduce debt
Learn more about me here!
Who links to my website?
Want to get in touch with me?
Send it here
Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!
Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Send it here
Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!
Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Christmas is upon us
Cocktail Function
Stuff Ups
And it just keeps on getting funnier and funnier
Random's make life Hilarious
Weekend fun and weirdness
Sleepy
Monday
Scary meetings with the boss
Miracles
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
December 2009
May 2016



Hello


