Monday, February 25, 2008
Monday
As you guessed it...it's monday once again. This Monday hasn't been too dreadful so far. I made an effort to get an early night last night due to the full-on weeks I have been having lately. It seriously is tireing being home 1 night out of 7. So having an early night meant leaving Jonnie's place by about 8pm. The plan was to go home, spend a bit of time with the family and get to bed. I did spend time with the family but So you think you can dance(awesome show) was on and so we watched that and I didn't really end up in bed until 10pm. I kept waking up during the night for some reason. It wasn't for any particular reason I don't think. I remember I had dreams but I don't remember what they were about.
My weekend was very good. Finally I got to go to the beach on saturday. We went to Greenmount which is my favourite beach on earth. It is just so beautiful down there and protected by the headland which means that the beach wasn't damaged by the cyclone's at christmas time, unlike most of the other beaches along the Gold Coast. It was a very hot day (40 degrees celcius) and there was a surfing competition on the neighbouring beach(rainbow bay). It was so nice just to relax in the sun on the sand, with the sound of the surf. The water was also just so beautifully refreshing aswell as being crystal clear.

Tonight I have tafe. I am always excited for Monday nights as we get to learn Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop. The only thing that I regret is not having the time to play around with what was taught last week. I will have to try and make sure that tomorrow night I fit in some time for Illustrator.

Anyway I had better go and do some form of work.
Thoughts shared by kdoll aka *~Puzzle~*


0 spoke to me... Thank you kindly!

Photobucket

Name: Tey
Location: Brisbane, Australia

I am 21 and like hanging out with my fiance, family and friends. I love going to the beach.

I also would love to travel to many places. Especially the US and Europe. After the Wedding my fiance and I will save for it and reduce debt
Learn more about me here!

Who links to my website?
Want to get in touch with me?
Send it here

Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!





Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing Listed on BlogShares