Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Hillsong Colour conference
Work work work....*sigh*...it seems that having 3 days off doesn't even seem to make me chirpier for work anymore. I need to toughen up and make some decisions about work instead of feeling down about it all the time. I get to into where I am and feel familiar , but am always too afraid to even think of changing jobs. But I need to do something.

I had Thursday through to Monday off work as I was in Sydney. It was the first time I've ever been to sydney. We flew down on the thursday for the Hillsong Colour conference. It was a great experience. We got to hear from Speaks Priscilla shirer, J John and some other guy who's name has totally left my mind. They had a really great opening with a wow factor. There was about 16,000 woman there. On the first night we all got a totally delicious ice cream and on the second day we got another free gift.

The conference closed on Saturday night and that left Sunday free to shop and see Sydney. We caught a train to Darling Harbour and went to paddy's markets. We then got on a monorail to get to the ferry which took us to circular quay. On the ferry we saw the Sydney Opera house and the Harbour bridge. It was cool. We got off the ferry and made out way to the opera house to get a closer look. There was alot of people around as they had Speed boat races in the Harbour. After hanging around the Opera House for awhile we went and had dinner at this nice restaurant where we could sit and see the Harbour bridge.

On Monday we did more shopping before jumping on a plane to head back to Brisbane. As fun as it is to go away, it's always nice to come home again. I love Brisbane.

Labels: , ,

Thoughts shared by kdoll aka *~Puzzle~*


0 spoke to me... Thank you kindly!

Photobucket

Name: Tey
Location: Brisbane, Australia

I am 21 and like hanging out with my fiance, family and friends. I love going to the beach.

I also would love to travel to many places. Especially the US and Europe. After the Wedding my fiance and I will save for it and reduce debt
Learn more about me here!

Who links to my website?
Want to get in touch with me?
Send it here

Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!





Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing Listed on BlogShares