Thursday, September 27, 2007
It's raining
It is raining today. It is quite an event these days when it rains. I remember when I was younger I use to complain whenever it rained. I'm more of a 'warm sunny day at the beach' kind of girl. But being in a drought like we have really changes your perspective. The days of enjoying a nice long hot shower on a cold winter's morning are over... 4 minute showers are not anything to get excited about.

There is one good thing that has come out of this drought however. The one good thing is that people are learning how to save water and the importance of saving water. It is a good thing that alot of the industrial people that use alot of water have switched to recycled water. It means our damn water can last longer. It is really getting people think about new ways of doing things that doesn't require wasting water.

Anyway that's all from me today.
Thoughts shared by kdoll aka *~Puzzle~*


0 spoke to me... Thank you kindly!

Photobucket

Name: Tey
Location: Brisbane, Australia

I am 21 and like hanging out with my fiance, family and friends. I love going to the beach.

I also would love to travel to many places. Especially the US and Europe. After the Wedding my fiance and I will save for it and reduce debt
Learn more about me here!

Who links to my website?
Want to get in touch with me?
Send it here

Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!





Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing Listed on BlogShares