The announcement was last week but I havn't talked about it yet. Okay before I tell you
please respect my taste's and understand that this is something that I thought would never happen and is somewhat of a miracle.
please respect my taste's and understand that this is something that I thought would never happen and is somewhat of a miracle.Okay well you might of seen in the news that the Spice Girls are doing a reunion tour. Yes that is my exciting news. But oh isn't it exciting. I don't normally admitt that I still like the Spice Girls(I only display that information to certain people...so feel lucky that I'm telling you), but there's still enough fans in the world that I'm not on my own. The world has gone crazy for Spice Girls again. In just a week there's already been 1 million people register for tickets. So if you're a closet Spice Girl fan or a not so closet fan let me know!!!!!!!!!!
I was only 10 when the spice girls came out. I wasn't a fan straight away because I thought they were silly and was still slightly influenced by my parents idea of 'worldly music'. But it did not take long before I got the bug. The Spice Girls were BIG and everyone liked them (at my age anyway) and we use to go over to each other's houses, dress up as our favourite Spice Girl (Scary, baby, Giner, Posh, Sporty)and dance around to the music with hairbrushes as microphone's. My little sister who was just 4 at the time absolutely lover baby spice and always wanted her hair in pigtails. We use to share a room and we pretended our beds were stages and we use to get the ol' hairbrush, toilet paper roll or deoderant can and sing along till our hearts were content. I remember the day that my very good friend let me record the Spice Girls CD onto a casette tape. You couldn't wipe the smile off my face. So anyway. They were so popular in my circle's for a few more years until it became 'uncool' to like the Spice Girls. I secretly remained a fan while others all around me seemed to slip away into the new and coolest things to enjoy. 

I have the Spice World Movie(I was very proud to get it for $5) and the Baby Spice doll(closer to $40...hehe I had to do some major begging got that one), the Spice Girl Ring Binder and a head scarf. I even had the video recording of their concert my mum made for me when they were aired tv. But I never really did own my own Spice Girl CD until about a year ago when i saw them really cheap on ebay...and i thought 'What the heck...why not?'. My mum also in recent years bought me the real deal concert in Instanbul on video. It was not available on DVD.
Anyway you can imagin how excited I was to hear that the Spice Girls are doing a reunion tour and are coming to Sydney. All my childhood dreams are coming true. So...I am really really really wanting to go. But it's a bizare system. I had to register for tickets at http://www.thespicegirls.com/ and on the 30th of October people will be randomly selected to get the priveledge to buy Spice Girl tickets. They we get 72 hours to purchase these tickets. There is a downer for some however. The tickets may just cost about $400-$700AUD(as if they don't already have enough money) . Not to mention those that need to purchase plane tickets to get to there location. I am still wanting to go however and if I get randomly selected I will deem myself one of the luckiest people in the world. I will also be one of the happiest. I am also hoping that I find someone I know that also wants to go as it would be nice not to have to go on my own. But I will go on my own if I have to. This my never happen again.Oh so Excited! And even if I don't get selected, then I will be buying the concert DVD when it become's available. GIRL POWER!!!!!!!!!!

Labels: Concert, Lifetime experience., Spice Girls



slightly delayed exciting happenings - Spice Girls Reunion Tour!




