On saturday night we didn't have youth on because our youth pastor's were away on holiday. So we headed into the city and hang out at Southbank. It was so much fun. We managed to pick the night that they had Free Swing dancing lessons on in tha Piaza. It was really fun watchin. We had fun watching one particular guy dancing. He just looked so hilarious. The boys had there camera phones out and were making videos.
At one stage later in the evening when only the really keen dancers were left we were approached by a young man who tried to drag us out onto the dance floor. It was rather embarrasing. He tried to drag me out and I repeated insisted that I really didn't want to dance. Secretly I really wanted to dance, but I didn't with this guy...no offence to him or anything. Eventually the guy managed to talk one of my friends into having a dancing lesson with him. It was really funny and I know Mel had fun dancing. The boys once again were video recording this for future embarrasement amunition to hold against Mel, if the need ever came.
Labels: City, Dancing, Southbank, Swing Dancing



Having fun Swing Dancing




