Monday, June 18, 2007
Back to Reality like Ice cold Water in the Face
Well today I am back to work after being away on leave for 1 week.

Having time off was a great week. I managed to get through most of the boxes that came out of storage. The only problem is that I have no room at all left in my closet and I still have 3 more boxes to sort through....I couldn't fit my Scrapbooking box in any other spot then under the computer desk. It's probably not the best spot because it restricts leg room. But I have no choice then to work with what I've got. I managed to sort through a couple of those plastic desktop draw bin things. Those things are so handy. Anyway I cleared them out and put a lot of my scrapbooking stamps, stationary, stickers etc....everything little and fiddley. I made enough room in my scrapbooking box that I was able to put my sketching, folk art and other various art supplies in there. Now everything is in one place and easy to find.

Anyway I'll stop won't boring you with minor details. I think I heard my Dad mention that we have some storage space again so I might send some stuff there....I don't know what else to do with it.

My ebay sell pile has not gotten any smaller. I put one item on ebay just to get my feet wet again before I dove in. It's been a long time since I sold anything on there. Unfortunately nobody has bid on my item yet...it's not really an important item. Though I'm pretty sure that my Pink Ugg's boots will sell and I have a heap of Frangipani stuff...I love Frangipani's and I went crazy one time and bought so much frangipani items off ebay. Anyway there's so much frangipani stuff in my room that sometimes I have nightmare's that they're going to strangle me in my sleep. So it looks like I'll be going crazy and selling it all. I will keep the nicest items for my Glory Box.

Anyway besides stress about my room I managed to visit some friends that have recently become Mum's. Babies are so cute...well, when they don't need their nappy changed. It was so great to Catch up with Alyssa, her sister Tarryn and their little one's. Alyssa is pregnant again. Yay! She's now 13 weeks.

Yesterday was one of my best friends 18th birthday and we went to Pizza Hut Buffet. It was fun. Then we went back to her place for Cake etc. Afterwards we went to this really fun park and ran around like little kids. I like swings and slides. Then my friend Amber came over to my house to have dinner. My cousins were also there. it was a full house. We had Pizza again.

*sigh* anyway it's Monday and the first day back at work....All I can say is that I want to go home....But other then that I'm in an unusually chipper mood today.

Anyway I have so much to tell you, but I'd better save it for another post.
Thoughts shared by kdoll aka *~Puzzle~*


0 spoke to me... Thank you kindly!

Photobucket

Name: Tey
Location: Brisbane, Australia

I am 21 and like hanging out with my fiance, family and friends. I love going to the beach.

I also would love to travel to many places. Especially the US and Europe. After the Wedding my fiance and I will save for it and reduce debt
Learn more about me here!

Who links to my website?
Want to get in touch with me?
Send it here

Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!





Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing Listed on BlogShares