Thursday, June 21, 2007
Coldest day in 80 years

You know how yesterday I was saying that it was extremely cold. Well it wasn't just my imagination. On the weather report last night they said that it was the coldest day they've had in Brisbane in 80 years. It was certainly freezing. They said that with the wind chill factor in the city(where I work) that it was around 8 degrees celcius. Okay so compared to other southern state's it's probably nothing, but when you're use to having winter temperatures around 15 - 18 degrees celcius...that's very cold. Especially when you're warddrobe is not prepared for such cold. I have one long sleeved shirt which I wore yesterday. It was cold last night aswell. I was cold lying in bed so I went and grabbed another wollen blanket and chucked it over my bed...I put on thick woolen socks and the wore a beanie on my head....I was warm by then.

I really didn't want to get out of bed this morning to face another cold day. I also have a cold...I feel bleh again. Luckily it is Thursday and that means that at 5pm tomorrow afternoon it's the weekend!
Thoughts shared by kdoll aka *~Puzzle~*


2 spoke to me... Thank you kindly!

Photobucket

Name: Tey
Location: Brisbane, Australia

I am 21 and like hanging out with my fiance, family and friends. I love going to the beach.

I also would love to travel to many places. Especially the US and Europe. After the Wedding my fiance and I will save for it and reduce debt
Learn more about me here!

Who links to my website?
Want to get in touch with me?
Send it here

Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!





Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing Listed on BlogShares