Friday, June 01, 2007
Sims 2: Seasons
Last night I was impulsive and finally bought the new Sims 2 Seasons expansion pack. It was $10 off the marked price which was good and I was in a crabby mood and needed some chearing up. So that is what I bought.

I didn't get much of a chance last night to play it though because both Heroes and Lost were on tv. But I did get to experience rain for the first time in Sims. It was cool. The thunder and lighting were actually really scary and I had to rush my sims inside.

But tonight I plan to play it. I can't wait. I have a headache and am looking forward to home time. Only 2 and a half hours to go.

Anyway Sims rock!

Labels: ,

Thoughts shared by kdoll aka *~Puzzle~*


0 spoke to me... Thank you kindly!

Photobucket

Name: Tey
Location: Brisbane, Australia

I am 21 and like hanging out with my fiance, family and friends. I love going to the beach.

I also would love to travel to many places. Especially the US and Europe. After the Wedding my fiance and I will save for it and reduce debt
Learn more about me here!

Who links to my website?
Want to get in touch with me?
Send it here

Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!





Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing Listed on BlogShares