Tuesday, June 05, 2007
Photoshop is so wow


I downloaded a trial version of Photoshop and last night I was playing around on it and doing different tutorials that they have on you tube. I was so amazed at what photoshop can do. It can do pretty much anything and everything.

You can make someone who looks great look even more amazing by touching up the image. You can change hair colour, make yourself look slimmer and add really realistic backgrounds. That’s just the beginning of it. I was so excited and awestruck that by the time I actually turned off the computer last night it was 11.30pm and it was with great reluctance.
It took ages for me to fall asleep though. Aparantly it’s not good to be staring at a computer screen right before bed because the brightness of the screen stimulate’s the brain and makes you feel wide awake. This is what happened last night. I just couldn’t fall asleep. At about 1am I decided that a shower would help me sleep. And it did.

I am very sleepy today. But I’m so excited to get home and play around on photoshop again.
Last night was also a productive night in the way that I managed to unpack and sort through 3 of my million boxes that came out of storage. Now my room slightly looks like a disaster hit it with all my various piles of sorting. There’s the ‘Sell on ebay’ pile, ‘rubbish’ pile, ‘I will do something with that later’ pile, the ‘not sure whether to keep of chuck pile’ and the ‘not sure what at all to do with’ pile. So it’s messy…and in the process of being cleaned. My ‘sell on ebay’ pile is so huge, I don’t even know if I can be bothered. But I guess the money would go well towards my study, debt and America trip.

Anyway work has been crazy busy, so I’d better get back to it.

Labels: ,

Thoughts shared by kdoll aka *~Puzzle~*


3 spoke to me... Thank you kindly!

Photobucket

Name: Tey
Location: Brisbane, Australia

I am 21 and like hanging out with my fiance, family and friends. I love going to the beach.

I also would love to travel to many places. Especially the US and Europe. After the Wedding my fiance and I will save for it and reduce debt
Learn more about me here!

Who links to my website?
Want to get in touch with me?
Send it here

Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!





Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing Listed on BlogShares