Monday, May 28, 2007
Very Relaxing
Well the renovations at my house are finally finished. The Broadband internet is getting put in my room this morning. It’s so nice finally having my own room. Like it’s really relaxing waking up early in the morning to get ready for work and not worrying about waking my sister up if I turn the light on. And I don’t have to worry about keeping her up at night if I’m up late etc. It’s a new experience.

My weekend was good. When I got home from work on Friday we were mostly moving furniture back into our new rooms and switching the bedroom furniture from room to room. Saturday was more cleaning and making sure our new rooms were spotless. My Dad has said that we have to keep our rooms perfect now that it’s all finished because he wants to be able to show his clients through the house whenever and not have to worry about things being clean. So far I’ve managed to keep my room clean. But I still have about 10 boxes in storage to come back. Hehe…that will be a challenge.

On Saturday night we had youth. It was a good night. I had to lead praise and worship again but I’m getting more and more confident being up on stage and so I’m starting to enjoy it more. I have to admit that one of the songs we sang was made for my voice. I liked that song and I did it well. Thanks to God of course. Our band has really gotten a lot better from when we first started back in February. We’ve certainly learnt that we weren’t going to be fantastic from the beginning and that it would take time. We still have quite a long way to go and a few uncommitted musician hurdle’s to get over, but I think we’re doing well considering.
Last night I watched the movie ‘The Holiday’ with Cameron diaz and Kate Winslet. It was definitely a ‘feel-good chick flick’ which I would recommend.
Thoughts shared by kdoll aka *~Puzzle~*


1 spoke to me... Thank you kindly!

Photobucket

Name: Tey
Location: Brisbane, Australia

I am 21 and like hanging out with my fiance, family and friends. I love going to the beach.

I also would love to travel to many places. Especially the US and Europe. After the Wedding my fiance and I will save for it and reduce debt
Learn more about me here!

Who links to my website?
Want to get in touch with me?
Send it here

Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!





Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing Listed on BlogShares