God answer’s prayers… you might think it’s crazy and unimportant, but to me it’s a miracle.
About 3 months ago my work brought in these new web filtering things which blocked my access to almost all site’s I use…hotmail, myspace, blogger etc. I was lucky that I had msn messenger on my computer before they brought in the new restrictions and has been the only thing keeping me sane the last few months, the only thing that reminds me there is life outside of work. Anyway I got a new computer at work yesterday and I lost my msn priveledges….oh how very sad it was. Anyway…this morning I was saying to my work friend ‘Do you want to know what one site I’d have unblocked if I could?….it would be blogger!’
Anyway sometimes I randomly enter the url’s of blocked sites into my web browser just to test that they’re still blocked. Anyway I typed in www.blogger.com and it worked….no web filtering. It’s really amazing and I think that God was listening to me…hehe.
Anyway I have quite a lot to tell you. Alyssa, one of my best friends is pregnant again with her second child which is so exciting. Check out her blog. She hasn’t blogged in awhile, but she’s a good read.
Well the last two nights I have been sleeping at my grandparent’s house. The reason for this is that since our house got flooded in December we are finally in the last stages of the renovations…The house is being painted and pretty soon the carpet will be in and we’ll have new furniture and I’ll get to have my own room. Finally just before my 20th’ birthday I will have my own room. I never thought it would happen
It might sound like that would be fun to be at my grandparent’s. But it’s not really. Every morning before work I have to drive back home and have my breakfast and then at night we had dinner at my house and drive back to my grandparents house. That’s not really the problem though. The problem is that I have to sleep in a bed that’s 30 years old and my grandparents house is freezing cold. Last night I felt like I was awake most of the night sneezing, coughing or wiping my nose. So today I have a very sore back and the flu and I am at work. I am at work with the flu due to the fact that my own house is being painted and there is no way I’m spending more time in the bed at my grandparent’s house then necessary. But not to worry, only 2 more nights to go and then I will be back in my own bed. Hopefully by then my health won’t of completely deterioted.Anyway I am at work and I have work to do. It was fun blogging! Catch you later!
Name: Tey
Location: Brisbane, Australia
I am 21 and like hanging out with my fiance, family and friends. I love going to the beach.
I also would love to travel to many places. Especially the US and Europe. After the Wedding my fiance and I will save for it and reduce debt
Learn more about me here!
Who links to my website?
Want to get in touch with me?
Send it here
Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!
Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Send it here
Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!
Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Labour day weekend!
Long time
Hello
It's me....I'm here...I'm not a ghost!
Sleepy....zzzzzz
Happy Valentine's Day
Dresses have been revolutionised
Re-organising
Australia Day!
I desperately wanted to post!
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
December 2009
May 2016



Small Miracle's


