Monday, May 07, 2007
Labour day weekend!
I promise you that it was not deliberate that my last 3 occasional posts were on the 5th of each month. It's really weird....I wonder if it means anything.

Anyway we had a long weekend this weekend because it's labour day today. I didn't have to go to work. I love long weekends. They're the best. I went to the beach. It was so lovely....had a sand fight with my mate and checked out the wild life ;)

hehe.....It's really weird trying to get back into the swing of blogging again...I am finding it really hard to find things to talk about...

Anyway it's dinner time and we're having a roast...yummm....
Thoughts shared by kdoll aka *~Puzzle~*


2 spoke to me... Thank you kindly!

Photobucket

Name: Tey
Location: Brisbane, Australia

I am 21 and like hanging out with my fiance, family and friends. I love going to the beach.

I also would love to travel to many places. Especially the US and Europe. After the Wedding my fiance and I will save for it and reduce debt
Learn more about me here!

Who links to my website?
Want to get in touch with me?
Send it here

Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!





Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing Listed on BlogShares