Monday, March 05, 2007
It's me....I'm here...I'm not a ghost!
Yes it's me. I am here. I managed to get through the web filter at my work...hehe.Our house is finally about to get fixed from the flood. 2 months later.....However, it means that all us 4 kids will be sleeping out in the lounge room for a few weeks. *sigh* it will be as horrible as it sounds.

*gah*But it's quite possible that after it's all over I might be going into my own room... yay! I havn't had my own room since forever! And I'm almost 20 so it's about time. And if it wasn't going to happen soon, then the possibility of me moving out would of been quite high!

Other news.....well on saturday night I was back-up vocalist at my youth group. Anyway, the lead singer ended up going home and so I had to lead. It was so scary! very very scary! But it was exciting at the same time and I didn't do too badly. And I got a very encouraging comment from my youth pastor. I am definately gaining more confidence being on the stage.Anyway I'd better go!
Thoughts shared by kdoll aka *~Puzzle~*


3 spoke to me... Thank you kindly!

Photobucket

Name: Tey
Location: Brisbane, Australia

I am 21 and like hanging out with my fiance, family and friends. I love going to the beach.

I also would love to travel to many places. Especially the US and Europe. After the Wedding my fiance and I will save for it and reduce debt
Learn more about me here!

Who links to my website?
Want to get in touch with me?
Send it here

Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!





Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing Listed on BlogShares